Saturday, April 26, 2008

More book suggestions...

I FINALLY finished InkHeart, and I am almost done with the second book in the trilogy, InkSpell. The third, and last one comes out in the fall of 2008. It's not too far away. If you like books about fantasy, romance and adventure all at the same time, you will really like this book. And if you like books a little thinner, you should try reading the Clique series. It's all about drama, and really mean girls. And of course if you are a guy, you probably wouldn't like the books.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey Chloe! It's Brooke. My friend Stacey told me about this website, goodreads.com You can go and sign up and put down all the books you have read, then you can find people who have read other books and rated them. I just signed up this morning. Let me have your email and I'll send you an invite. This will be a good way for us to find some "good reads"
Let me know if you've started reading magyk yet and if you like it. My fav was the 3rd. I'm almost finished with Inkheart.

Brooke said...

hey Chole! I just sent you a friend request from goodreads.com. Sorry it has taken me forever to get back to you. Well I finally finished Inheart and have started reading inkspell. So far I like it even better than the first. I also read this book called Stargirl. It was really cute and a quick read. Talk to you soon!

Brooke said...

HI chole! Have you read the leven Thumps series by obert skye? I haven't yet but they looked good, I thought that you might like them, he also just came out with a new book too called Phillage. That one is about a dragon. Have you you read eragon by Christoper Paolini? I've read half of that one so far and really like it. Anyway let me know what you think!
Brooke